Tuesday 21 February 2017

a friend passes- we never knew

A Friend Passes- We Never Knew.


REALLY?! said dad. I was confused because i couldn't hear the other end of the phone so i thought we had won lotto or something. then, after a long time of waiting dad got off the phone and told me what had happened. i felt a blow to my stomach, then dad paused the T.V and we talked about it. I was so sad because she used to fly over from ENGLAND every 2 years or so to see us for christmas, she was a real family friend. But nobody lives forever I guess. I asked dad if we could finish the movie later and he said ok. So i ran to my room and found a person you hang up somewhere so when you pull the string and its legs and arms fling up. I hung it above my bed.....Because she gave it to me. My memory of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment